|THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
RULES AND REGULATIONS: MONTHLY BOOK GIVEAWAY
1. All entries must be entered on-line, at www.mysterybooks.ca, by sending
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entrant must include his or her name, email address, and return mailing
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. The contest begins on Friday, May 25, 2012 and closes on Thursday, June 27, 2012 at 11:59 pm. Random House of Canada Limited is not responsible
for on-line entries that are lost or misdirected. The 5 (five) winners will be
randomly selected by no later than July 4, 2012, and will be notified
by email. If we do not receive a response to our email within 7 days,
a new winner will be chosen.
4. Entrants may enter only once for each book giveaway. The chances of
being selected depend upon the number of on-line entries received.
5. The prize consists of one of five (5) paperback copies of The Hypnotist by Lars Kepler. Retail value of this prize is approximately $18.00.
6. Prize must be accepted as awarded, is not transferable, and has no
cash surrender value.
7. Contest is open to all Canadian residents over the age of 18 years,
except the residents of the province of Québec, employees of Random
House of Canada Limited, McClelland & Stewart Ltd., and their respective subsidiaries,
affiliates, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies,
or members of their immediate families.
8. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
Random House of Canada Limited will not be responsible for telephone,
technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software
failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled or
delayed Internet/e-mail computer transmissions on account of technical
problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or
any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to
participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting
from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.
9. The winners will be posted on the mysterybooks.ca Web site at the
end of the contest period. Entering the contest constitutes consent to
the use of the winner's statement for publicity and promotional
purposes on behalf of mysterybooks.ca and with no additional
compensation or further permission (except where prohibited by law).
Other entry names will NOT be used for subsequent mail solicitation.
Copyright © 1995-2012 Random House of Canada Limited.
All rights reserved.